Custom Website Design Guide
There are many choices when it comes to custom website design.
Going with a custom website design is a great way to get that unique look and feel that only high end websites have. They do however
require a little patience and the willingness to pay a little more for that luxury.
Advantages of custom website design:
• Appearance - A more professional and unique look and feel of the design.
• Branding - Design elements that are exclusive to your website.
• Flexibility - To specify the page layout,
color palette, and structure.
• Functionality - A custom design can have the specific functionality that you may require.
• SEO - More flexable for optimizing the site for search engines.
Disadvantages of a custom website design:
• Time - The design and development time is usually longer with a custom design.
• Price - Typically more expensive that a DIY or template based website design.
• Management - The website owner will usually not be able to edit the site unless a simple content management system is included AND the site owner is willing to learn how to use it.
Free advice for custom website builders:
If you decide to go with a custom website design, you should also consider...
A professionally designed logo.
Most custom website designs also have a custom designed
logo to complete that custom look and feel. A professionally designed logo is a great way to give your website that professional and custom appearance.
Learn more about our Logo Design service.
An Internet Marketing Plan. What good
is a custom website if no one can see it? A great way to get started is with a basic
SEO (search engine optimization) service.
Learn more about our Internet Marketing services.
Looking for a custom website design?
We can help! Have a look at our Portfolio and Prices pages for more information.
Need a custom designed website?
We know how important it is to have a professional
We can help you, feel free to contact
us, call us at (561) 206-4468 or send us a message
with the form below.